If you are wondering why this in written in English: although we communicate internally in Portuguese most of the time, we are building a global tech company and you will obviously have contact with many materials in English.
In addition, we have a growing number of international clients and being able to communicate with them efficiently is an important premise. Finally, we are open to candidates from other countries and the language can not be a barrier.
All positions at linte are essential because we constantly experience an environment of uncertainty and changes, so we have big challenges ahead and our history is being built by each one here, day after day.
As our Senior Back-end Engineer you will work with a talented team of developers and engineering leaders to develop new user-facing features in a entire new product.
a typical day at the job_
- mentor junior developers and able to teach and pass the knowledge you have forward about back-end technologies;
- help develop independent (micro-) services that address specific solutions;
- code reusable back-end components using functional paradigm;
- code with (micro-)services and functional mindset.
- produce clean, efficient code and automated tests based on specifications;
- ability to understand agile user stories and translate them into technical requirements;
- create technical documentation of your work and code;
Requirements and skills
requirements we expect from you_
We are a very diverse and multidisciplinary team and we believe that, besides great competence, energy, dedication and technical expertise, everyone must be adherent to our values and culture. esides that, in this position we expect from you:
- have a strong proficiency in TypeScript/ES6, including functional paradigm;
- have a strong proficiency in Functional Programming;
- already used professionally TypeScript;
- already used professionally Apollo/Yoga/GraphQL;
- already worked professionally in TDD environment with Karma or Jest;
- have strong knowledge of computer theory, including optimization of algorithms and distributed systems;
- proficiency understanding of data structure libraries such Immutable.js;
- proficiency understanding of SQL Databases;
- proficiency understanding FP and OOP and software design knowledge.
- proficiency understanding of newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- proficiency understanding of Git & Linux based system;
- familiarity with concepts of Mocking, ORM, RESTful API's;
- familiarity with Pub/Sub concepts and implementations;
- know how to test and tune scalability;
- knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JWT;
- addict at writing clean, beautiful and organised code, with good documentation of your implementations and designs;
- promote best practices such code reviews and unit tests;
- have good communications skills being able to deliver projects on time;
- experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers;
- experience in working with Agile / Scrum environment;
- 1+ years of Apollo/GraphQL professional or open-source experience.
- 5+ years professional experience;
even better if you have_
- a knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- proficient understanding of OWASP security principles;
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- strong troubleshooting skills;
- familiarity with CICD’s (Jenkins, Drone, Travis, Circle);
- familiarity with BDD & TDD;
- ninja at debugging;
- experience with services and functional patterns;
- fluent or nearly fluent in English
benefits you can count on_
- lunch card (Alelo)
- transportation costs assistance
- health allowance
- great and informal atmosphere with amazing people
- flexible working hours
- daily networking in a strong startup community
Pelo fim da burocracia nas empresas
Na medida em que as empresas crescem, elas se tornam mais complexas e burocráticas. Controles e processos são criados para evitar riscos, e quanto mais rápida é a evolução de um negócio, maior a sensação de que "o jurídico" está atrapalhando. Isso não precisa ser assim.
Há 5 anos a Linte combina ferramentas de automação e colaboração para oferecer uma nova experiência de trabalho para todos que precisam lidar com consultas jurídicas, contratos e outros documentos. Mais de 50 empresas hoje economizam tempo e dinheiro por utilizarem nossos produtos.
O nosso desafio, contudo, vai além. Mais do que revolucionar a tradicional indústria jurídica, estamos construindo, juntos, a empresa em que a gente sonhava em trabalhar: um lugar no qual a gente possa ser quem a gente é de verdade, onde todo mundo tem voz e é parte do processo. Nossa jornada é baseada na confiança e transparência.
Já participamos do programa de aceleração da 500 Startups, em São Francisco/CA, e levantamos $3M em seed capital com fundos como Valor Capital Group e RedPoint eVentures. Estamos animados pelos próximos capítulos da nossa história e para realizamos nossos sonhos precisamos de muita gente boa do nosso lado.
Vamos nos conhecer melhor?
Encontre a gente nas redes sociais