If you are wondering why this in written in English: although we communicate internally in Portuguese most of the time, we are building a global tech company and you will obviously have contact with many materials in English.
In addition, we have a growing number of international clients and being able to communicate with them efficiently is an important premise. Finally, we are open to candidates from other countries and the language can not be a barrier.
All positions at linte are essential because we constantly experience an environment of uncertainty and changes, so we have big challenges ahead and our history is being built by each one here, day after day.
As our Senior Front-end Engineer you will work with a talented team of developers and engineering leaders to develop new user-facing features in a entire new product.
a typical day at the job_
- mentor junior developers and able to teach and pass the knowledge you have forward about front-end technologies;
- code reusable front-end components and libraries for future use;
- bring life to amazing UI screens turning into high quality code always with pixel-perfect;
- produce clean, efficient code and automated tests based on specifications;
- ability to understand agile user stories and translate them into technical requirements;
- create technical documentation of your work and code;
Requirements and skills
requirements we expect from you_
We are a very diverse and multidisciplinary team and we believe that, besides great competence, energy, dedication and technical expertise, everyone must be adherent to our values and culture. Besides that, in this position we expect from you:
- proficiency in React Hooks and Apollo Cache;
- executed professionally GraphQL/Apollo;
- applied TDD with Karma or Jest;
- solid experience with Data Base Structure Libs; e.g Immutable;
- solid experience in EcmaScript;
- solid experience in Git & Git-Flow & Linux;
- solid experience in CSS (SASS ou LESS);
- aware of Mocking, ORM, RESTful API's;
- aware of Reactive Programming / RxJS library;
- knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JWT;
- addict at writing clean, beautiful and organised code, with good documentation of your implementations and designs;
- promote best practices such code reviews and unit tests;
- good communications skills being able to deliver projects on time;
- experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers;
- experience in working with Agile / Scrum environment;
even better if you have_
- a knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- isomorphic React;
- good understanding of functional programming;
- strong troubleshooting skills;
- familiarity with CICD;
- familiarity with BDD;
- ninja at Chrome Dev Tools debugging;
- experience with componentization patterns in React;
- experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- already used professionally TypeScript
- fluent or nearly fluent in English
benefits you can count on_
- lunch card (Alelo)
- transportation costs assistance
- health allowance
- great and informal atmosphere with amazing people
- flexible working hours
- daily networking in a strong startup community
Nossa jornada é baseada na confiança, transparência e fortalecimento!
Acreditamos que as nossas vidas pessoais, são tão importantes quanto as profissionais. Por isso é necessário estruturar ambas. Nosso objetivo é criar algo de que nos orgulhamos, enquanto vivemos de uma maneira felizes.
Estamos localizados em São Paulo, em um vibrante e excitante hub de inovação do Brasil, o Cubo. Compartilhando um incrível espaço com outras 200 startups em rápido crescimento.
Bem vindo a linte_